Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pile It On - Things in 3's - Have a Latte Fun!

Today is a special date as it is 10/10/10 and so to mark that we have a special challenge at Pile It On, we want to see things in 3's!
On my card I used 3 different papers, the image has 3 balloons and I used Dewdrops in 3's too!

We have a super sponsor too and that is Fresh Brewed Designs who provided the team with images to use.
The prize will be 3 digital stamps of the winners choosing.

Challenges:

Creative Inspirations - Birthday
Party Time - Anything Goes for a Birthday
Crazy 4 Challenges - Birthday
Freshly Brewed - Anything Goes for a girl
Fab N Funky - Use a Digi Image
Papercraft Star - Sketch (turned)
Wild Orchid - Stitching
My Sheri - In Stitches
Ellephantastic - Anything Goes


Card Recipe:
Image - Fresh Brewed Designs
Paper - My Minds Eye
Medium - Copic Markers
Sentiment - Printed
Dewdrops - Robins Nest



I printed the image twice and colored the cupcake, cups and balloons and popped them up for a little more dimension.
So now it's your turn to create and be sure to come and Pile It On with us this week!

14 comments:

mamichelle said...

This is adorable, Katie! Love the color combo!

heidy said...

Oh this is gorgeous,thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week
Heidy

NGCARDS said...

Beautiful work hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Kelly said...

beautiful card. Love the pretty inside!

Sheri said...

Oh WOW! Very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us this week!

Emora Designs said...

What a pretty card! I really love the colors you used and you interpretation of the sketch! I'm sorry you missed the deadline. Challenges begin on Wednesday and end on Saturday at Noon EST, but you can view upcoming challenges under the "challenges" tab on the Papercraft Star blog. This allows you the opportunity to work ahead! I am so glad that you participated in this weeks challenge and I hope that you will join us again next week!

Regan

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF

Heather said...

This is gorgeous Katie!!! I love the beautiful teals and the whole girly feel to your card. The sentiment is perfect!!! Thank you so much for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges and I am so honored to be able to sponsor Pile it On!!!

Heather Dennis
Fresh Brewed Designs

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

What a really nice card thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic Challenges x x

Scrapping Cat said...

Beautiful card...I love how the stitching makes the square pop

P.G. Lamb said...

Beautiful card! The different shades of teal just look so soothing!

Michelle Singer said...

Beautiful birthday card. I'm so glad you entered it into our challenge at Creative Inspirations. Thank you! I hope you'll join us again on Wednesday for our next challenge.
Hugz,
Michelle

Vanja said...

Fabulous card! I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges this week! :)

Hugs, Vanja

Thistleblue said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us for this weeks Ellephantastic challenge. Hope to see you again tomorrow for next weeks challenge.
hugs
Michelle
Elle DT
x