Sunday, May 8, 2011

100K Blog Candy Alert!!! - Coming Soon, just advance warning!

I can't believe it but I've passed the 100K mark in hits and have over 400 followers.
I think it's only fair to give all my loyal viewers a chance to get something for coming back time and time again and visiting me.
This week I'll be making a Blog Candy post and I hope you'll come back each day to see what it is.
I can't guarantee what day it will be but it will be this week and I hope you will all come back and join in the fun.
To win you will have to be a follower so if you aren't already be sure to sign up, using Blogger or Facebook, and you'll be in with a chance if you follow the other simple rules.
Come back soon and find out all the details!
Have a great rest of your Sunday!
Katie

2 comments:

Kristine said...

that's awesome, CONGRATS Katie!! *Ü*

Unknown said...

Congratulations Katie! I signed up to be a follower of yours but Blogger isn't much of a friend of mine lately. I HAD a very long list of "blogs that I follow". Somehow that list is gone! But I also have you on my side bar :) So it's all good. I sure enjoy your work & fab coloring!