Monday, December 5, 2011

Scor-Pal Designer Challenge #4 - Last Minute Gifts

It's the first Monday of the month and that means a new challenge at Scor-Pal Designers Challenge.
This time we want to see your Last Minute/Quick and Easy gift ideas.
Now it is a collaboration week with the fabulous Jillbean Soup and we are sharing projects throughout the week on Scor-Pal blog.
My project isn't until Friday but I thought I'd give a little sneak peek :)


It's a really fun and super easy project and you don't want to miss it.
Plus keep checking the Scor-Pal blog for all the fabulous creations this week and if you have a moment add yourself as a follower on my blog if you aren't already as I have a very special Christmas gift for you coming up that you don't want to miss :)
Katie

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

can't wait to see it all...it is looking really cute..