I am actually the first in line on the hop this time but if you get lost along the way head back to the Magnolia-Licious blog where you will find all the stops to hop along to.
For a little taste of fun in this hop we have a hidden Spring item for you to spot!
Each of us has one hidden and image/images in our main photo and when you've visited all spots on the hop you just email Cathy at firstname.lastname@example.org with the total to be in with a chance of winning.
Another way to get an entry is to create your "Anything But a Card" project with the "Spring" theme and enter that way!
For my project I chose to decorate a cute set of little bottles, perfect for a sweet touch of home decor
Bottles, flags and clothespins - Target
Images - Watering Can Tilda, Daffodil Tilda and Lazy Tilda
Sentiments - Bo Bunny
Ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon
to see her wonderful creation!
For all blog hops you must include the following requirements in your comment to qualify for a prize.
1. Like us on our Magnolia-licious Facebook Fan Page
2. Leave a comment on each DT’s post during the hop.
3. At the end of your Hop return to the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and leave a comment there as well for a chance to win a prize.
There are two ways to win during our challenge blog hop.
1. Add up the Bunnies and email Cathy at email@example.com with the total and a random winner will be chosen.
2. Participants enter a project following the Hop theme and a random winner is chosen.
The prizes are a $20 Gift Certificate for each of the two winners.
I Hope you enjoyed my little "Spring" project and please visit all the stops on the HOP to see some marvelous Magnolia creations from the super talented Design Team at Magnolia-Licious
Scrappy Friends - Flag or Banner
Corrosive - Spring
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Amusing Challenges - Anything Goes