Saturday, June 9, 2018

A Gem of a Challenge #221 Mostly Yellow

Happy Saturday everyone!
Today I'm sharing my card for the latest challenge at A Gem of a Challenge and the theme this time is "Mostly Yellow"
This is a very bright and happy color and so I chose this adorable fun image of a ballet dancing pig to make my card!




Card Recipe:
Image - Ballerina Pig
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Framers Market by Recollections
Sentiment - Heidi Grace
Doily - Recollections
Felt Flowers and Rhinestones - Unknown






I really hope you liked this one, is was a gloomy, rainy day when I colored her and she sure made the sun shine in my craftroom :)
Be sure to check out all the wonderful cards the design team made and be sure to enter a card yourself at A Gem of a Challenge

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh shes brilliant and your card is just so bright and cheerful, love it, Hazelxx

fusiafscrapping said...

Love your card. The colors are so vibrant and the pig is so lovely!
Lots of love from Isia xx