Saturday, September 15, 2018

A Gem of a Challenge #227 One for the Girls/Ladies

Happy Saturday everyone!
Today I'm sharing my card for the latest challenge at A Gem of a Challenge and the theme this time is "One for the Girls"
As is often the case, I chose a Chloe image and this time went with Chloe with Balloons as I thought she was so super cute!



Card Recipe:
Image - Chloe with Balloons
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper, Heart and Sentiment= Owl by Adorn It
Circle Tag - Making Memories
Bow - Offray







I hope you can see from the photo, I printed an additional copy of the balloons and colored them and put them on foam for a little touch of dimension to the image.

Now it is your turn, go and create a card for the favorite lady/girl in your life and come and share with us at A Gem of a Challenge, we can't wait to see what you come up with.
Katie

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is super, Love the added dimension with the balloons, Hazelx