Sunday, May 30, 2010

King Of The Grill - New Clear Dollar Stamps from Wendy Hall

Happy Sunday!
Just in time for the Memorial Day cook out I have a super cute card for all the Dad's/Uncles/Grandpas etc out there!
Wendy Hall of Digital Delights has a brand new set of acrylic stamps put out by Clear Dollar Stamps. These will be available to buy on June 1st (I'll update the link as soon as they go on sale) and are great for a card for your King Of The Grill!
Also to go along with them Wendy has a fabulous set of Digital Delights images too! I got to use both the clear and the digi's on this card.

I have a few challenges that this one will fit too:

Tuesday Taggers - It's a Man's World
Digital Tuesday - Cute People
Dare U2 Digi - One For The Boys
Crafty Catz - The Boyz are Back!
I Love Digi - For My Dad
Twisted Thursday - Hip Hip Hooray for Dads
Crafty Pad - Card for Dad
One Stitch At a Time - Something New (the stamp and the papers)
Corrosive - Cooking
Cupcake Craft - Black and Grey + One other color
Jacksonbelle - Black and 1 other Color
Allsorts - Black, White and another Color
Quixotic - Embossing (I heat embossed the images before coloring)



Clear Dollar Stamps - Backyard Barbeque (available June 1st)
Digital Delights Stamps - Outdoor Grill set
Paper - DCWV The Natural Stack,
Ink: Versafine heat set and embossed
Medium - Copic Markers Y15, Y17, Y35, YR14, YR18, E50, E08, R00, R01, C00, C5, C7
Punch - Martha Stewart Border punch




I cut out the grill and the steak and popped them up above Dear Ole Dad (who was also cut out).
This is such a cute set for Fathers Day cards, summer scrapbook pages, even invitations to a real Backyard BBQ!!
I hope you liked him and that he gave you a smile.
Katie

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww this is soooo adorable, I love the stamp, he's a cutie! My hubby loves bbqs and so have been on the lookout for these. Saw a few I liked and this one is now one of them too :) PS thanks for your comment on my card :) Hugs xxx

Lindsey said...

Great male card Katy, you can't go wrong with a BBQ can you? Show me a man who doesn't take over and claim the glory (even though the wife marinated, bought, chopped diced, prepared the salad etc!) Love your papers and layout. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week xx

PatR said...

Love this card ,perfect for fathers day and the TT challenge. Thanks for joining us.
xx

Wendy Hall said...

Fantastic work Katie!! Luv the dimension on everything!

Tammy said...

What a great card for a man! That really is a great stamp. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.
PS
I think I'll make hubby cook on the grill today!

cheryl said...

oh katie hun knew it would be one heck of a card when i saw your name and i was so not wrong fab stamp and amazing detail as usuall hun many thanks for joining us over at OSAAT love hugs cheryl xxxx

carol said...

Super card for fathers day.fab papers and image, thanks for joining in with craftycatz this week, x carol

downrightcrafty said...

What a fabulous card and great combo too. Although this really isn't helping with the UK weather though (BBQ we got rained off). Thanks for your comments my sister usually tells me the same she is in Zanzibar, Tanzania (I just go to my little "Beach Hut" craft and dream)
Enjoy the rays
Hugs Kate xx

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card!!!

Debs said...

Fab fun card Katie.
Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

p.s I have sent an e-mail regarding DD Allsorts winner last week.
Thanks Debs xx

stitchy said...

Katie how cute, this would be an awesome invitation for some backyard fun..thank you for entering OSAAT - good luck

stitchy xoxox

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous card and a super theme for a dad, they just love BBQs dont they!! lol

Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi this week :)

Elaine x

Poppy said...

Extremely nice card here, very vibrant colours
Thank you for joining us at
I ♥ Digi
~*Poppy*~

Sally H said...

Fabulous creation Katie! Thanks for joining us at TT this week!

Suzi Mac said...

Another wonderful creation Katie. love the image and sentiment. Thank you for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad.
Hugs Suzi x

Tammy said...

This is so sweet....great creation.
Thanks for playing OSAAT. smiles...Tammy

maxine said...

This is a great card Kate and I love the image, tanks for joining us at the crafty pad this week

Fleur said...

Great card, love the colours together. Fab image.
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week
Hugz Fleur xXx

Suzanne said...

This is lovely. Brilliant image and great colours. Perfect for amale. Thanks for joining in at CRafty CAtz this week
Hugs
Suzanne x

Paul said...

Such a Summery Fun Card. Hope you enjoyed our challenge at I LOVE DIGI.
TFS
Paul

Anne said...

Love that embossing, looks fab
Great masculine card, thanks so much for joining us at S2G Challenge this week

Hugs
Anne

Gina Lindsay said...

Great card, love those colors. Great image too. Thanks for playing along at S2G this week.

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a fun card! Terrific image!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi! I hope to see you again soon!
Dee (Spryte)

Janet said...

awesome card! thanks for playing at the corrosive challenge blog:)
hugs

Kristine Reynolds said...

glad you could join the Digital Tuesday challenge. Great card!