Monday, June 17, 2013

Amore - My Besties Challenge - Pearls and Lace

Happy Monday!!! It's time for a new Besties Challenge and it is a favorite of mine and a perfect one to showcase the gorgeous girly images as we want you to add Pearls and Lace to your Besties creation!

Challenges:
Hobby House - Anything Goes
Auds Sentiments - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (3 entries only)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (5 entries only)
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon (5 entries only)
Digi Haven - Anything Goes with a Digi (3 entries only)
My Mums Craft Shop - Dies, Dies, Dies (3 entries only)
Hiding in My Craft Room - Dies/Punches (3 entries only)
Di's Digis - Beautiful Borders (3 entries only)
Pennys Paper Crafty - 1 Image, 2 Papers, 3 Embellishments
Alphabet Challenge - I for Image
Chocolate Coffee and Cards - Bingo! (Lace, Ribbon, Flowers)
Crafty Catz - Let's Go Pink (3 entries only)
Creative Corner - Girly Girl (3 entries only)
Glitter N Sparkle - 3 of Something (the brads and the pearls)
No Matter Which - Bingo! (Ribbon, Flowers and Bows)




Card Recipe:
Image - Garden Child
Medium - Copic Markers
Sentiment - K and Co
Paper - The Butterfly Garden Stack by DCWV
Die Cuts - Sizzix and Carnivale Border by Cheery Lynn Designs
Fabric Brads - Heidi Grace for Colorbok
Lace - Wrights
Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Pom Pom Trim - Offray
Pearls - The Paper Studio






Now there was no way I wasn't going to use this image as Stargazer Lilies are my favorite flower, I had them in my wedding bouquet, and so this was just perfect for me.
I cut out and popped up a few of the lilies for extra dimension and finished the card with a hand tied bow.
I hope you like this and will be creating too and sharing with us at Besties Challenge
Katie

20 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely stunning, inside and out. So love those flowers framing the pretty girl.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Fabulous coloring! I love how you combined all these borders and laces. Thank you for your inspiration!
Anna
Your follower

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Katie, and those buttons are looking great.

greetings karin

Jac’s Playground said...

Very pretty card and love those fabric brads, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Joanne said...

WOW! This is simply beautiful! I love the colors you used and the way you "popped" the flowers from the image, such a nice touch! And the inside is just as lovely as the outside! Thanx so much for playing Bingo with us at CC&CC. Joanne

Wendy Fraser said...

Just delightful! Love the sweet image, summery colours and fabric brads. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven xx

Patricia St Martin said...

Katie, You sure are a busy girl. I just love all these images they are so adorable. I love what you have created she is just the cutest, love all the elements you added to your card.
Hugs, Patricia

Anonymous said...

thank you for joining us for the Hobby House First Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, she's adorable...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
Wendy xx

craftygranny said...

wow this is gorgeous and love the image. Lillies are my fav too. Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha xx

Unknown said...

I love the depth this card has! Thanks for participating at hiding in my craft room!

Trish said...

Hi Katie,
Just had to say that I really adore this card. The image is fab and so is your colouring. TFS
Hugs,
Trish x

Dewi Lestari said...

Awesome as usual. Thanks for joining at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges: Bingo
Hugs
Dewi

XxJULESxX said...

wow stunning Katie!!!!!

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful Card! You have a wonderful design point of view and I always enjoy looking at your projects! I love those buttons.
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

NanaConnie said...

Beautifully done, Katie! Love the buttons and the charm. :-D Thanks so much for honoring us by playing along at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good luck in the challenge. :-D
NanaConnie DT

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, that image is so cute! Thanks for joining us at NMWC this month
Claire xx

Mrs.B said...

Such a cut card, love all the dtails.
Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge,
Avril xx

Confiseries Papier said...

Just beautiful, loving all the details. Thanks for visiting us at 613 Avenue Create.

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Gorgeous card. Adorable image. Thank you for sharing and joining us at NMWC. Hugs, Velma