Friday, June 7, 2013

Believe in Yourself - Fussy and Fancy Guest Designer

EDITED TO ADD - Made Top 3 at Addicted to Stamps Thank you!!!!

Happy Friday!
Yesterday I had a wonderful day out in Arlington at the Great American Scrapbook Convention and came back with lots of new goodies and I can't for next week when I get a chance to play with them.
But for today I have my card which I made for my Guest Spot at Fussy and Fancy and I really like this one.
Their challenge is "Bling It On" and I think with my sparkly embossing, fancy lace and pearls I blinged it up, don't you? I had a lot of fun as I got out my box of Frantage powders and played with my heat gun :)

Challenges:
Auds Sentiments - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (5 entries only)
Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Flutterby Wednesday - Anything Goes (with Butterfly or Fairy)
Kreative in Kauf - Anything that Flies (the butterflies)
Eclectic Ellapu - Things with Wings
Robyns Fetish - Use a Digi (3 entries only)
Country View - Die Cuts
Card Mania - Shabby Chic (3 entries only)
Whoopsi Daisy - Shabby Chic/Vintage
Crafts and Me - Something Old/Vintage Style
Whimsical Designs - Vintage (1 entry only)
Creative Moments - Lots of Layers
613 Avenue Create - Make Your Own Challenge (#1 Image, Patterned Paper, Sentiment. #2 Die Cut.#3 Frantage. #4 Pearls. #5 Lace)
Heck of a Challenge - Bingo! (Pearls, Die Cut, Flowers (on the image and in the lace))
Addicted to Stamps - Bingo! (Lace, Flowers, Sentiment)
Wow Embossing Challenge - Heat Embossing and Nature (the butterflies)





Card Recipe:
Copics used: Skin - E50, E11, E13, E13, E04, BV00
Hair - E50, E53, E55, E57
Pants, Vest, Shoes and Bows - B41, B52, B45
Leaves - G82, G28
Flowers and Butterflies - R81, R83
Crown - Y26, Y28, E15
Cloak - E30, E33, W1
Glasses - C1
Skirt, Heeled Shoe and Socks - E70, E71
Shadow - W1
Image - Sherri Baldy
Paper - En Francais by Prima
Sentiment - K and Co
Lace - Hobby Lobby
Corrugated Cardstock - Fancy Pants
Butterfly Die - My Favorite Things
Embossing Enamel - Shabby Blue Frantage by Stampendous






I know I say it alot but my goodness I really do love this image,so adorable!
I had a lot of fun playing around with textures on this one and got a little inky in the process. I hope you like her and I'd love you to run over to Fussy and Fancy and join in with their challenge, you have a week left to enter.
Katie

28 comments:

Sande said...

Another fantastic card with beautiful coloring. I love her images and I think I could own almost all of them if finances allowed.

Bling it you did...super.

Dreja said...

Eine ganz tolle Karte.

Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Kreativeinkauf-Challenge.

LG Dreja

perfectly4med said...

Lovely card - great colouring, embellies and layering :)

Thanks for joining us at the WOW! Embossing Powder June Challenge and good luck!

Neil

Karen Letchworth said...

Well, CONGRATS on your GDT position - you did an AMAZING job with this card and they are blessed to have you. Thanks so much for sharing this in our challenge this week, and please come by again soon. You can share up to 5 entries per week, and I'd just LOVE to see more of your awesome art.
Have a blessed week,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card and colouring Katie.

greetings karin

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Katie!

This is so very pretty! That lace is to die for!! I love the butterflies. I just die cut a bunch of flowers and Butterflies from corrugated cardboard and was wondering how they will look once they and painted, I can see from your project that it works fine. Thanks for the inspiration. I also love how you use CC as matting for your sentiment. Very creative. I will have to try that.

Thanks for joining us again this week at 613 Avenue Create. We love it when you play in our neighborhood!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow you are simply amazing... love it!

Cassie_lu said...

great card. thanks for fluttering with us.

rachel said...

wonderful image and a great card - perfect for our challenge at whoopsi daisy this week! Thanks for joining us and good luck xx

Billie A said...

Wow would of loved to go to the convention with you.. Sure you got some awesome items.
Love your new card and loving those Beaties images. Great coloring and embellishments. Love the inside of your card too. I never do the inside but think I may give it a try. Hugs

Kjersti said...

A gorgeous card Katie, love the image and the way you colored her! Thanks for joining the bingo challenge at Addicted to Stamps Challenge!
Hugs Kjersti:)

My Creative Therapy said...

Katie,
I love the design, papers, your coloring is just beautiful and I want some of that lace! Nice touch. I have to try some of that Frantage! Thanks for sharing with us and playing in our neighborhood again at 613 Avenue Create!
Kathi
Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Katie - I'm back again! Love this card. Sweet image and fab colouring, and I love the inside of the card too! Thanks for sharing another creation at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Helen x (DT)

Daisychain said...

Thank you for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy with such a lovely card. Hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

Tfriday said...

Wow, awesome card. Love that paper line you used too. Thanks so much for joining us over at Whimsical Designs. Good luck and come back soon. :)

Ivonne said...

OMG! Another gorgeous card! The papers are fabulous. Love the image and you have colored it amazingly. Love the butterflies and the ribbon too! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Danni said...

Wonderful card!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

ShersL84bed said...

Oh Katie, this is darling. Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Designs. :)

Smiles Sher

kalleinka said...

Your card ist so lovely and everything matches.
Thanks for joining us at Kreativeinkauf-Challengeblog.

Greetings, Ilonka

Brenda Brown said...

A vrey pretty card with lovely colours and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Country View Crafts in our die-cuts challenge.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh she is so adorable and I love those shiny butterflys. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Unknown said...

well this is jus t so sweet, so glad you linked up with us at aud.

Jo Ann said...

Great layering of the image in this card. The image is too cute and love your color combo. Thanks for blessing us with your art and hope you join us again for another inspiring Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. God bless!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Your card is gorgeous and your coloring is amazing. You did a great job with adding a bit of vintage. Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Designs.

KalySto said...

Such a cute image! And I love all pretty embellishments!
Thank you for sharing it with us at Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!
Smiles, Kaly

Teresa said...

A gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at ATSC 'Bingo Board' Challenge. Hugs Teresa :o)

Alex H. said...

What a wonderful card! Love the colours you've chosen... funny image and great colouring! Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
;-) Alex H.

flowerdisco said...

omg....what a gorgeous card and image. your coloring is awesome. there is nothing i do not like...thanks so much for entering it in our whimsical designs challenge. i am so happy i got to see this adorable card.
take care!