Thursday, October 28, 2010

Digital Delights - Rejoice with Caroling Penny

Time for more fabulous cards from the Digital Delights Team!
All of them have created some super cards using images designed by Wendy Hall for Digital Delights. On a side note did you see that Wendy's images are just $2 a piece? Most other digital companies start at $3 and go up so by choosing Digital Delights you are saving money with every image you buy!

I've finished with Halloween crafting and so I thought I'd get adding to my pile of Christmas cards by working with the super cute Caroling Penny!

Challenges:
Allsorts - Spots and Stripes
Speedy The Cat's Friends - Die Cut or Punch
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Let's Get Punchy
Simon Says Stamp - Punch Em
Sweet Stop Sketches - Sketch
Wee Memories - Cute Holiday
The Crafty Pad - Christmas
Stamp With Sarah Kay - Christmas
Southern Girls - Glitter It Up
ABC - G is for Glitter
Totally Gorjuss - Sparkle
Craft Your Passion - Glitter/Sparkles
Paper Take Weekly - Sparkly and Bright
I Did It Creations - Open week
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Crafty Purple Frog - Anything Goes
Flourishes - Anything Goes But No Buttons or Bows
Random Amusing - Pop Up Your Sentiment
Paper Pretties - Make a Square Card


Card Recipe:
Image - Caroling Penny
Paper - The Christmas Combo by DCWV
Medium - Copic Markers
Flowers - Making Memories
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Paint - Puffy by Tulip
Glitter - The Art Institute



It's hard to tell in the photo (click on it to make it big) but I used Puffy Paint on her hat and coat and before heating it I sprinkled it with glitter for extra sparkle. It goes well with the glittered stripey paper underneath I think.


These are the colors I used to color her with, I know I don't do this often but I am going to try and remember as I know how much it helps people if they want to recreate something.
Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed seeing Penny in her finest and I hope it inspires you to either get started on your Christmas cards, if you haven't already, or at least gets you singing! LOL


26 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Katie, Caroling Penny is so cute and I love your colours and wonderfully coloured, this card brings a smile on my face. Hugs Jo xxxx

Lynn McAuley said...

What a precious card, Katie, with this sweet fur-trimmed caroler!!

Perfect for Speedy's challenge!!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Katie
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very sweet! I just love the inside of your cards! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends (again)!

Nancy said...

What a cute card Katie,
Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop!!!

kaos said...

What a cute Christmas card!

Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!
kaos

kaylou said...

Gorgeous Katie, fab papers and love the ribbon.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Debs said...

Adorable card - love the decorated inside and the image is a cutie.
Thanks for playing along with my Spots & Stripes challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck
Debs xx

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, just love the colour combo & that image is so sweet!
Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week! Good Luck! Hugs Shell xx

Carol Hurlock said...

Katie this is just adorable. Your coloring is phenomenal. I made need a lesson or two from you as I took the plunge and request copics for my Birthday and I got them!!! Your sweet Poinsettia are perfect!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

dstandard said...

Adorable image and card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

CARLA PREDIGER said...

adorable! Thanks for playing with us at IDIC.

Glenda J said...

So cute! Love the papers you used. Thanks for playing along with my popped-up sentiment challenge.

Wendy Hall said...

Love it Katie:) and pretty inside too:)

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is adorable.
luv
Debby

Virgo5 said...

Wonderful card!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Nice coloring! I love the flock and the papers too!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Jill said...

gorgeous card Katie I love that image she's adorable thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Rosemary said...

Katie I love your Christmas card the little girl is so sweet and thanks for showing the card before you put the image on I like that

Unknown said...

Lovely card!!!
Thank you for joining the challenge at I did it creations!

Autumn said...

Beautiful inside and out! I love the traditional christmas colors too! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls!
xxAutumn

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

GOSH LOVE THE COLORING AND COLOR COMBOS!!!Such a cuttie too.Thanks for playing with us at ABC CHALLENGE,RubyM:)

Michelle Singer said...

Just Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering it in our challenge. I hope to see you again at the next Southern Girls Challenge. xxx
Hugz,
Michelle

Vicky said...

Fabbylous card love the image its sooo darn cute. Fab papers as well.
Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog's 1st challenge

Hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love all the glitter! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.
Alicia xx