Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cooking It Up #91 - Emboss me a Stitched Punch!

This time at my Cooking It Up With Katie challenge we are doing just for fun, no sponsor and no prize but we hope that doesn't stop you from joining in. We hope our little recipe can be a jumping off point for your latest creation :)

Now our recipe for this challenge:
Show some Embossing
Include some Stitching
Finish with a Punch!


Challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes (3 entries only)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Emerald Faeries - Embossing (3 entries only)
Crafty Emma - Flower Frenzy
Cupcake Craftroom - Spring Bouquet


Card Recipe:
Image - Easter Tulips by Designed 2 Delight
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Follow Your Heart Be Happy by My Minds Eye
Embossing Folder - Script by The Paper Studio
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Die Cut - Labels 15 by Spellbinders
Sentiment - Hallmark



This is the second time I've used this image, I love it, so gentle and springy and in these muted colors it is perfect for an adult Easter card.
I hope you enjoyed it and will come over and play with me at Cooking It Up With Katie
Katie

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the colors and this gorgeous image! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly and good luck in the drawing :)

Nela said...

Its so gorgeous, what a lovely
image coloured so beautifully!
Thanks for playing with us on the
Emerald Faerie Garden challenge
Nela xx

Theresa said...

I love your card, so totally beautiful. I love the image. Thanks for joining us this month at the Cupcake Craftroom.