Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pile It On #21 - Small and Large Scale


It's time for another challenge over at Pile It On and you don't want to miss this one
Both teams are combining to give you a stunning array of samples
The challenge was a completely new one to me, we want to see you "Mixing Your Scales" and using something with a large scale pattern and something with a small one.
I chose to use a large floral background paper and then cut my doily from a paper with tiny hearts. I also printed the ticket image in a large size, mixing it up from the usual size. It was a fun one for me once I had my head around the concept :)

Challenges:
Bunny Zoes - Anything Goes
Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes
Shelly's Thrilling Thursday - Anything Goes
My Heart Pieces - Anything Goes (3 entries only)
Joanna Sheen - Happy Birthday
The Paper Shelter - Birthday with a Sentiment
Corrosive - Flowers Doily Bling (use at least 2 of the 3)
Sisterhood of Crafter - Flowers (3 entries only)
I Brake For Challenges - Flowers
Paper Craft Star - Checks/Gingham
Crafts 4 Eternity - Wonderful Wings
Sundays with Crissy - Things with Wings
Inspired by Stamping - Pink, Aqua and White
Sassy Studios - Triple Play (I used 3 colors, Flowers in 3's)
Art Impressions - Pink and Aqua shades
Crafty Sentiments - Bingo (I chose Patterned Paper, Colored Image, Punches/Dies)


Card Recipe:
Images - Jellypark Friends
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Colorbok (floral), Tiny Hearts is unknown
Butterfly Die Cuts - My Favorite Things
Doily Die - French Pastry by Cheery Lynn Designs
Pearls - Bridal Dept
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts and Recollections





So now it is your turn to Mix It Up and come over to Pile It On and join in the fun!

Katie

18 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so cute, love the little ticket...

Unknown said...

Then I am coming to your house to enjoy tea and cake, your DP is just treasure to work on it, I love how you play with this DP,corners are the special touch. And this little image is really sweet.Colors also very nice. Thanks for joining with us this week and hope to see you back our next challenge.

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow fab card it all works so beautifully, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

Sleepy Stamper said...

Such a bright cheery card. I love the colors you've used. Thanks for joining us this week over at the Papercraft Star!

Anitra

Sylvia said...

Awesome card, Katie, I love the bright colors and sweet images! Thanks for joining us this week with a fun card for the Papercraft Star "Checks or Gingham" challenge.

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Super cute card! I love the colors and those flowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us for the Sassy Studio Designs Dare to be Sassy Thursday Challenge this week.

-Lori SSD DT

pinky said...

Lovely card Katie, love the mix of papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
Pinky

~Tammy~ said...

Super cute, I love the darling ticket! It's just as pretty on the inside as the out! Thanks for joining us this week at IBSIC! :-)))

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous card, Katie, I just love the ' come to tea ' ticket. Very cute. Thank you for joining us at IBSIC. Deb xxx

Kate said...

Beautiful Card. Love it.

Hugs,
kate

Shari said...

Wow, love your card and what a great challenge! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card! Love this! Hugs, Joanna

michele said...

Fabulous card Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Deanne Saunders said...

Ohhhh, so cute!!!! Thank you for joining My Heart Pieces challenge this week! Hope to see you again next week!
~DEANNE~

ddazzled71 said...

What a great card I love your combination of papers and colors and the beautifully decorated inside too! Thanks so much for joining us at My Heart Pieces.
Danie xx

Pauline said...

A wonderful creation.... I love your papers and bright colour scheme! Thank you for sharing with us at the My Heart Pieces challenge!

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card ! thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe's Challenge ♥

suzARTe said...

I would love to get an invitation just like this, so pretty, I love it.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge up asap :)