Thursday, August 9, 2012

Digital Delights - Tiered Cake


Today it's time for the second of my cards from the latest releases at Digital Delights
This time I went with elegance and so I used the new Tiered Cake image.

Challenges:
Crafts and Me - Use a Digi
Divas by Design - For a Lady
Fab N Funky - Pearls or Rhinestones (I hope Liquid Pearls count)
Fresh Brewed - Birthdays



Card Recipe:
Image - Tiered Cake
Sentiment - Birthday Sentiments
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Summer Breeze
Doily Die - English Tea Party by Cheery Lynn Designs
Border Punch - Doily Lace by Martha Stewart
Lace - Really Reasonable Ribbon
Liquid Pearls - White Opal by Ranger
Glitter - Icicle Stickles





I decided to Bling up the cake with Liquid Pearls and Stickles and to me it looks good enough to eat! I thought the doily was a perfect accent to the cake and the border punch matched the lace exactly and it tied everything together.
I hope you enjoyed this and be sure to keep checking back for more great cards.

Katie

4 comments:

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Fab card Katie - I love your colours

Caz

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Katie, fabulous cake.
luv
Debby

Vicky said...

Thank you for entering your gorgeous card into our Fab'n'Funky challenge. Your colouring is lovely and I love the pretty layout

hugs Vicky xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job! The liquid pearls were a great idea!

Many blessings,
Zeni