Thursday, January 29, 2015

Digital Delights - Luv U Teddy

Happy Thursday everyone!
Today I have another cute Valentine's Day card using one of Digital Delights wonderful images.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - Patterned Paper
My Sheri Crafts - Valentine's Day
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Hearts and Ribbon (6 entries only)
Wags N Whiskers - Hearts (2 entries only)
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Bingo! (Heart, Free, Pearls)
Mod Squad - Animal (Bear)
Sister Act - Anything Goes
A Girl Who Crafts - Anything Goes (5 entries only)




Card Recipe:
Image - Luv U Teddy
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Cut and Paste Flair by My Minds Eye
Doily Die - Sizzix
Circle Die - Lifestyle Crafts
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Heart - Martha Stewart
Brad - Basic Grey
Pearls - Inky Impressions






I don't know why I picked the unconventional colors for this card but I'm glad I did as I love the way the black stands out and I think it gives a fresh and modern look to the usual red and pink Valentine colors.
Be sure to drop by the Digital Delights Blog to see all the other wonderful samples from the talented design team.

Katie

13 comments:

Larelyn said...

Love, love, love the papers and the layout - amazing. Your coloring is always wonderful.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Teresa said...

What an adorable card.. Love the image and how you colored it :) Thanks for sharing it with us on the RRR challenge this month.

Wendy Hall said...

Amazing card Katie
Hugs
Wendy

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and beautiful card Katie
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin


Unknown said...

This card is so cute Katie...love your color palette. Thank you for playing along with us at the Mod Squad Challenge this week.

Tracey said...

Fabulous card as always Katie :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for another lovely entry for my Patterned Paper January challenge. x

Sue said...

What a really beautiful card love the layout! thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy...hugs Sue DT x

Desire Fourie said...

Katie this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘BINGO’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sue Crease said...

As an English lady still over here in the cold lol, your card is just lovely. It reminds me of "love heart" colours. Thanks for linking up with us over at my sheri crafts this week. I like your papers and their colours too.
Sue

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous and so cute!

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous and so cute!

Bonnie Garby said...

Super cute card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.