You should have come to me from the wonderful Julie and her magnificent project, if not then hop back to Magnolia-Licious! so that you don't miss a spot on this fabulous hop/
I decided for my project to make a trio of gift boxes, with the largest one having a super surprise inside!
Image - Stop in the Name of Love Tilda, Insta Tilda, Office Tilda, Follow Me Tilda
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - White Ginger by DCWV
Sentiments - The Paper Studio
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Scoring Tool - Scor-Pal
Ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon
Brad - Cloud Nine
Flower - Michaels
Tassel - The Paper Studio
Now it's time to HOP HOP HOP ALONG to Karen G to see her wonderful creation!
For all blog hops you must include the following requirements in your comment to qualify for a prize.
1. Like us on our Magnolia-licious Facebook Fan Page
2. Leave a comment on each DT’s post during the hop.
3. At the end of your Hop return to the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and leave a comment there as well for a chance to win a prize.
There are two ways to win during our challenge blog hop.
1. Comments are counted and a random winner is chosen.
2. Participants enter a project following the Hop theme and a random winner is chosen. This person will receive a handmade card from one of the Magnolia-licious Designers.
I Hope you enjoyed my little Birthday Fun project and please visit all the stops on the HOP to see some marvelous Magnolia creations from the super talented Design Team at Magnolia-Licious
Crafty Ribbons - Ribbon
Cute Card Thursday - Add a Brad
Sassy Studios - Happy Birthday
613 Avenue Create - Let's Celebrate
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes (3 entries only)
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes (3 entries only)
Scrappers Delight - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes (3 entries only)
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes (3 entries only)