Monday, November 2, 2015

Digital Delights Hostess Monday Make a Wish with Genie Scottie

Today it's my turn to be Hostess on the Digital Delights Blog and I have an adorable card (well I think so) to share with you :)
I decided to use Genie Scottie to make a sweet birthday card that I know will bring a smile to the recipient.

Challenges:
Aud's Sentiments - Birthday and Sentiment
Cute Card Thursday - Sparkles
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (3 entries only)
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Creative Moments of Craft - Anything Goes (3 entries only)
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes (3 entries only)
PDE Linky Party - Anything Goes




Card Recipe:
Image - Genie Scottie
Sentiment - Birthday Sentiments Set
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - The Sweetest Thing by My Minds Eye
Oval Dies - Sizzix
Circle Die - Lifestyle Crafts
Doily Die - English Tea Doily by Cheery Lynn Designs
Flowers and Trim - Michaels
Rhinestones - Unknown






I sure hope you liked him as much as I did and that you'll check out all the wonderful images that Wendy has in store at Digital Delights!

Katie

8 comments:

Janis Lewis said...


Beautiful, Katie. Everything you make is gorgeous.
Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
Janis
PDE Linky Party Design Team Call
Pause Dream Enjoy, blog
PDE Linky Party, challenge blog

Jacee said...

How very pretty Katie, love the papers
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Elaine Stark said...

A great card. I love the colours and image. Lovely co-ordinating flowers. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the colours .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

PaperCutsForU said...

Love the color scheme and he's pretty darn cute. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party. ~DT Vivian

Nana said...

Beautiful, love the colors. Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party

Have a creative day.
Nana DT Member
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely adorable card! I LOVE the papers and fun little image! The flowers are such a fun addition! Cute, cute!
Thanks so much for playing in the PDE Linky Party "Anything Goes" challenge!
Sherrie K
PDE DT Member

aussie aNNie said...


Katie
Such a gorgeous card and love these colours.
I have had to open a new blogger as google plus messed with mine after I changed my background and all and I don't like the way the comments had to be made...the link to my new one is below and follow again to enter my candy.. Now I am getting robot thingies on everyone's blog where you have to match pictures up before you can publish a comment...can't win...xx
{ aNNie}