Saturday, October 1, 2016

Scor-Pal More than One Score Challenge - Seasonal Delights or Spooky Frights

A new month means a new challenge at More Than One Score at Scor-Pal and as it is October we have the perfect theme "Seasonal Delights or Spooky Frights"
You make an "Anything But a Card", a card with a fancy fold, anything as long as it has more than a single score and that you let us know where you used your Scor-Pal in the project.

Now you may or may not know that I recently went through surgery and so I'm showing one of my favorite Fall cards as my card this month.



Card Recipe:
Image - Pie Tilda
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Autumn Splendor by DCWV
Twill Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Die Cuts - Heartfelt Creations
Epoxy Sentiments - K and Co
Tools - Scor-Pal
Corner and Border Punch - Martha Stewart Vintage Doily






I hope you like it and that you will share your creations with us.

Katie

No comments: