Thursday, November 3, 2016

Digital Delights New Releases

It's time for New Releases at Digital Delights and what a super selection of Christmas images Wendy has for you.
Plus BIG NEWS Wendy has made crafting all the more affordable by slashing prices across the store!! Now almost all items are less and $1, how can you beat that?!!!!




Card Recipe:
Image and Sentiment - Blitzed Reindeer Set
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Merry and Bright by Pink Paislee
Ornaments - Hobby Lobby
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon






Now I know Wendy knows me well and probably designed this one just for me, I know I'd be "Blitzed" if I mixed beer, martini and champagne! Hic Hic Hic!!!

Pop on by the Digital Delights Blog to see the other great cards from the rest of my teamies!

Katie

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

So adorable Katie....fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx