Friday, May 29, 2009

Frantic Friday

Today is a busy day with errands and taking my oldest son to the doctors for a physical and shots but I wanted to post a little message to you all.
I wanted to say a great big Thank You to everyone who left me a comment and for those of you who also chose to follow me! I feel very thankful to have entered a world with such wonderful crafters who take their time to make someone feel good :)
So the card today is dedicated to all of you.
I made him a while ago but he's so cute I wanted to see him again.

This little fellow is from Elzybells and this time I colored him and cut him out and popped him up.
I love these stamps and with the recent new release I feel the urge to go shopping again!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Katie

1 comment:

Diana Fisher said...

Saw you on 2Peas, you make beautiful cards. Welcome to blogging!