Sunday, May 31, 2009

Entering my first challenge!

I've been following challenge blogs for a while now and while I get ideas from them I haven't submitted anything yet.
Well now I have my own blog I have no excuses anymore for not joining in.
So I'm throwing my card in the ring for the Blonde Hair challenge at Copic Creations


I love these Sarah Kay images and this one was fun to color and I hope you like her too. I used one of my favorite punches, Apron Lace, and tried my hand at a hatpin too!
Hope you have a wonderful SUnday!
Katie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

katie, love the soft blue & red you used on this card. Very nice embellishment with the pearl accents.
Hugs,
Cabio

Unknown said...

This is just adorable, thanks for sending me the link. All of your cards are just beautiful.

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What a sweet card and image! I love Sarah Kay images too. Your colored her beautifully. Thanks so much for joining our Copic Creations Challenge.

Barb Hardeman said...

This is just delicious! What a very sweet card for you to submit to the challenge. Your Sarah Kay image is precious and the soft colors really showcase her...