Monday, June 8, 2009

A Tilda card for Sketch Saturday

We had such a cool Spring here in North TX that I was hoping for a cooler than usual start to Summer, no such luck!
We are already getting mid 90's every day and with the humidity setting in the temps will be feeling in the triple digits any day now. Luckily my next door neighbor has a pool and we have a huge neighborhood pool so the water will be our very best friends :)
I've been trying to do a sketch a day from the many out there to chose from and today's is from Sketch Saturday



This is one of my favorite Tilda's and you can get her at Magnolia-lious but I struggle a little with coloring her and I don't know why but I keep working on it ;). I used my Copic's and added a little silver to her wing and her shoes. The papers are DCWV from the Nana's Nursery Baby Girl stack.I had to add the butterflies as I made a mistake that I couldn't get to go away so I covered it up!



The inside is plain but I'll add something else later, I just wanted to get it finished as I have so many other challenges sitting out there waiting to be done!
Have a great rest of your Monday.
Katie

11 comments:

Suzy said...

You colored her so beautifully - she matches the pretty papers wonderfully and looks so sweet and happy :) Wonderful card!
hugs
Suzy

Barb Hardeman said...

Totally fabulous! Love the orange and green together and you colored Tilda soooo beautifully!

Shawn said...

Awesome card. I love how everything coordinates so nicely. Great colouring. You did a fabulous job!!
Diana

Unknown said...

Ahhh. She's so cute. You embellishments are thoughtfully chosen. Thanks for sharing
Sharon

Sharon Caudle said...

It sure doesn't look like you had trouble coloring her! I think she looks fabulous!! Beautiful card!
hugs!
Sharon

smallcity said...

I think she is absolutely beautiful, great coloring.

smallcity

Suzanne J Dean said...

Fabulously cute & lovely! Great layout & embellies & Tilda looks great!

hugz,
Suzanne

Jacque said...

well, I think she is cute as can be!!!Very happy colors too!! Very pretty card, Katie...Hugs..Jacque

Nancy said...

I think you did a great job coloring Tilda. Love the green and orange. Just a great all around job!

cabio's craft corner said...

Love the bright orange you used for this Sketch. Well done. She is very cute!
Hugs,
Cabio

Jodi said...

Very pretty colors! Love your embellishments!
Hugs
Jodi =)