Monday, June 8, 2009

Another Digi image and a card for Friday Sketchers

Wow, the weather here was a bit hairy last night. We knew the storms were coming but when they hit it was hard and fast. 70 mph+ winds, rain, more lightning than I've ever seen before and the sirens going off.
When it all ended our next door neighbors one side had their lawn chairs at the bottom of the pool, the other side lost their gate and the ones behind lost 3 fence panels! Thank goodness my daughter and I went out and "battened down the hatches" on our deck just before it hit. It seems we all got off lightly in our neigborhood though as the news was showing trees down and roofs off just a few miles from us. Of course it hit when So You Think You Can Dance was on so we missed the first 6 dances :( Oh well at least we are all safe.
Back to the reason you're here, I told you yesterday about my new love for digital stamps and todays card has another wonderful Cuddly Buddly image. I love how easy it is to print out an image and get to coloring within minutes of buying a new image, and no ink on your fingers! LOL


This time I used Bobbie and Friends and more of the wonderful papers from The Green Stack. I've bought many DCWV stacks but I've never used a whole one and never considered buying a duplicate, the Green stack is one that has almost changed my mind! I love the patterns and texture of this paper and with it being 70% recycled I feel really good about using it.



Of course the fact that the sketch was designed for Friday Sketchers by the wonderful Jacque made the job in hand all the better!
I hope you are all looking forward to a great weekend.
Katie

2 comments:

Jacque said...

Thanks, Katie...what a cute image and precious card...great take on the sketch...thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers..Hugs..Jacque

Jeanette said...

Wonderful Card.
Thanks for joing Friday Sketchers this week.
Hugs Jeanette