Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dashing Through the Snow - Inky Impressions - Winter or Snow

It's Wednesday and time for another challenge at Inky Impressions and this week we are turning towards the weather as we want to see your cards for Winter or with Snow on them!
I used the hilarious Skiing Ma Maw and she certainly makes me smile!

Challenges:
Creative Inspirations Paint - Christmas
Kaboodle Doodles - Winter
My Craft Spot - Sparkle and Shine
Bearly Mine - Christmas Sentiment (2 entries only)
Deep Ocean - Santa is Coming to Town
Everybody Art - Winter
LEJ Designs - Christmas is Coming
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (5 entries only)
Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes
Clear It Out - Anything Goes (3 entries only)
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes (3 entries only)


Card Recipe:
Image - Skiing Ma Maw
Sentiment - Sentiments 4 U
Paper - Winter Wonderland by My Minds Eye
Border - K and Co
Sentiment - Recollections
Snowflake Punch - EK Success
Rhinestones - The Paper Studio





Now I hope that I will be as active as Ma Maw when I get old and grey and I hope she has inspired you to come over and play with us at Inky Impressions in our Winter and Snow challenge.

Katie

11 comments:

Jenée said...

Katie, that image is a total "hoot." You've done such a lovely job with this card -- the colouring, the colours and the design. It did totally make me snicker when I saw it and a fun interpretation of this week's theme.

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card and what a fabulous, fun image too.
luv
Debby

Sandy said...

Katie - Your card is so bright and cheerful! Love how you angled the image! Cute!

PaperDaisies said...

Love the fun image. You have showcased her beautifully. Fabulous. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card love the image it great.
Thanks for sharing at Bearly Mine Challenge.
Hugs Julie x

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is great, such a fun image.
Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck x

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you so much for joining in this weeks challenge over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog, challenge No. 82 - Christmas is Coming.

Another fun and courful card using those bright modern Christmas colours.
Great use of shapes in this card, giving you lots of different things to look at. Love that wonderful image that is comical and coloured brilliantly.

I hope you will visit us again and join in more of our future challenges. Things are changing in the new year, so keep your eyes open for details.

<3 & Hugs
Lisa xxxx LEJ DT Organiser

Athina said...

Thank you for making me smile today! I love this image and how you used the negative of the circle in the background. Very clever. Thank you for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas season.

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card! Love the fun image and the design is fabulous!
Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Super card! What a fun sentiment to add above your "dashing" gran!!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

JenniferD said...

Ooooh what a Great Image and I loooove the colours! Great to see the inside of your card too! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!