Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Inky Impressions - Christmas Decorations

It's Wednesday and time for another challenge at Inky Impressions and this week we want to see a Christmas Decoration.
I created a mini bag that is now proudly hanging on my tree :)

Challenges:
Paper Crafting Journey - Christmas
Craftin Desert Divas - Christmas
Crafty Boots - Christmas
Loves Rubber Stamps - Christmas
Totally Papercrafts - Christmas Anything But a Card
Anything But a Card - Anything But a Card
Dream Valley - Anything But a Card
All My Crafts - Anything But a Card
Make It Monday Papercraft Linky - Anything Goes
Created with Love - Anything Goes (3 entries only)
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes (3 entries only)

Project Recipe:
Paper, Borders, Tree and Santa - Basic Grey
Sentiments - Inky Impressions









This was a very easy project and a great way to use a favorite sentiment and to add a "handmade touch" to your Holiday decorations.
I hope you can find time in your busy schedule to join us at Inky Impressions this week.
Katie

17 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a fab decoration Kate. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxxx

Sandy said...

Katie that I love that! =0)

Mrs Beez said...

A beautiful bag - I bet it looks super on your tree. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Sheri said...

really cute! thanks for playing in ABAC challenge

Crafty Judith said...

fab hun love it and ty for playing along at My all crafts Challenge x

jonim52 said...

What a fabulous project! Thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps.

Chrissy said...

I hope you fill this with candy Katie..fabulous little bag..
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Hi Katie,
What a wonderful box, love it, it is really fantastic.
I am folloowing in all ways I can from a brand new blog.
I hope that you have a wonderful day.
Love and best wishes.
Anne

Angie said...

Awesome bag great job!! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

Lisa said...

This is awesome!! I love the design and decorations!! Thanks so much for playing along at Craftin Desert Divas!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Craftin Desert Divas DT

Susie said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for joining our Anything But A Card challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

Shanna Shands said...

Cute gift box. Thanks for playing wit Loves Rubberstamps!

Kerry said...

Stunning gift box....beautiful
Kerry

Dee's Craft Room said...

Your little gift bag is fab Katie, I love your design. Thank you for joining in the Christmas fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

melsanford said...

Gorgeous creation! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Sharon Noble said...

Beautiful. I love your card Thank you so much for joining us at crafting from the heart. Hope to see you next time hugs Sharon ( DT) x

mum of two said...

How fabulous! That santa is SO cute. Thanks so much for playing with us at Craftin Desert Diva. I'm sorry I was so late to comment... Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
Purple Monkey Moments