Thursday, July 2, 2009

Friday Sketchers #58 and yet another digi stamp! LOL

Hello everyone!
I think this may be the last card for this week. Hubby is off work tomorrow so the 4th is a long weekend and I don't actually have another completed challenges waiting in the wings
It's Friday Sketchers time again and they always seem to have a sketch that I just have to do, this sweek is no expection



My daughter's favorite animal is an elephant and so when I saw this cute image from Dustin Pike at the bottom of the page I just ahd to have him. Dustin's images are really well done, a joy to color and at just $1 an image when you buy a package you can't go wrong. I print them with my Kodak All In One on GP cardstock and have no problems with any of the brands of alcohol markers that I use.
The dp this time is by DCWV from this years Spring Stack. The flower and stickers were from the Paper Studio at Hobby Lobby and the dotty ribbon was from the cupcake collection in Michaels $1 section.



I added an additional sentiment inside and really that was it!
A simple card in principal but I think it turned out so cute and it's a favorite in my house this week :)
If I don't post over the weekend I wish you all a very happy and safe holiday and Happy 4th to all Americans and ones flown here from places far away! LOL
Katie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, so cute! Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole

Anonymous said...

Love your card! So bright and a perfect birthday card!
Pam Going Postal

cabio's craft corner said...

Katie, this is a super super cute card. Love the way you colored the elephant. Stunning!
Hugs,
Cabio