Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Great Deal on Copic Sketch markers!

If anyone is looking to add to their sketch collection then I found a fantastic deal!
Carpe Diem Store has their open stock Copic Sketch markers at just $3.56 each! That is 45% off retail!
These markers are never found that cheap. Their shipping is high but if you spend $80 then shipping is FREE (they amend after the order goes in). The sale is until July 12th only.
Here's the marker page, I don't work for them but I know if you are a dedicated "Copic'er" then you have to stock up when there is a deal.
I hope I helped some of you and please don't send your husbands chasing after me! LOL
Katie

1 comment:

cjknick said...

That's where I buy mine, Katie. It really is a great deal!

Love your artwork on the blog. Puts a smile on my face :)

Cindy in Boise