Monday, March 29, 2010

Daisy Doodles Guest Designer!

Happy Monday!
Today I'm a Guest Designer over at Daisy Doodles!
I've been playing in their challenges recently and am very pleased to have been asked to join in this week.
They have a super sketch for everyone to try.



Of course I couldn't just "do" the sketch, I had to turn it on its side and add another mat! LOL

And then there are other challenges as well ! LOL

Paper Garden wanted Embossing
Paper Make Up want you to Be Inspired by The Sun
Sew Many Challenges want you to Punch It!



Card Recipe:
Image- Freddy Hanging Out
Papers -
Die Cut - Spellbinders
Embossing folder - Sizzix
Flowers - Prima
Chipboard buttons - Colorbok
Medium - Copic Markers
Border Punch - Martha Stewart



Inside is more dp and a message mat.



I hope you've liked this and I'd love to see your take on the sketch over at Daisy Doodles!

Katie

10 comments:

Jules said...

Oh Katie, I can't tell you how much I love the card, it's fantastic :o)
Thanks sooo much for being our guest designer @ DD's
Hugs
Jules

Juls said...

just too gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is adorable! I love the dimension to the bear. Sure looks like he is having fun swinging.
Hugs
Tanya

~Jeri~ said...

Great job Katie! Love the border punch and that flower looks great, love how you combined the designer paper with the flowers. The image is colored awesomely!!! Buttons are a great addition!!! All around wonderful card!!!

Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges this week!!

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

Oh my this is so cute! I just love the colors and the way you used the sketch.

Thanks for playing the Paper Garden Projects challenge.

Tricia T said...

How sweet! Thanks for joining our Paper Garden birthday party!

dawnmercedes said...

Love that Green!! Come back for the latest Paper Makeup Release on the 7th!!

kim.mom said...

GREAT CARD! How fun that image is! Thanks for sharing with us at SMC!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

You've done an outstanding job! I love your card. It is AMAZING!

Thank you for participating in the Sew Many Cards Challenge this week!

Unknown said...

Lovely card, thanks for playing at SMC