Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Blog for Design Team Call Outs!

PINNED POST, SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW CARDS

If you are like me you only find DT Call Outs if you are either a regular on that blog or just come across it.
Well I thought maybe it would work for both blog owners and future team members to have DT Call's listed on a blog that people could go to on a regular basis to see what's on offer.
So I set up the Design Team Call Out blog and would love for you to help me spread the word.
If you see a Call Out (for a DT or GDT or Tutorial Artist etc) see if they are on my blog. If not either contact me or send the blog link to them.
I've already got 7 Call Outs up on there so if you are looking to join a team then become a follower so you don't miss out!
This post will stay up on top until Friday 5th so scroll down for new posts.
Thanks in advance for all your help and support!
Katie

4 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Katie

What a fab idea, I am now following over there. I think there is a DT call at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle too.

Hugs Ali x

Beautiful Greetings said...

Great idea Katie! Thanks so much. I will be on the lookout for things to add.

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Hello,

I can help you, because I see a lot of blogs with the findchallenge blog.

Julie said...

A great idea Katie. We're looking to add a couple of DT members at http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/

Julie x