Friday, March 12, 2010

Is It Time For Tea? Another Digital Delights in Wonderland Card

Happy Friday,
As you've come to expect I have another Digital Delights card for you on this wonderful Friday!
Today I have the super cute Pippin making his Star Appearance in Wonderland!

I had a little help from the following challenges:

The Pink Elephant want an Invitation
Paper Sundaes had a color combo of Crystal Blue, Hollyhock and Sweet Leaf (or Blue, Pink and Green in English! LOL)
Sunday Sketch had a super sketch
Everybody Art wants 2 Papers, 2 Flowers and 2 Buttons
Quirky Crafts want to see Buttons
Sweet Stampin want Something for a Child



Card Recipe:
Image - Teapot Pippin by Digital Delights in Wonderland Collection
Paper - DCWV
Medium - Copic Markers
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Die Cut - Spellbinders
Embossing Folder - Sizzix
Border Punch - 1/2 Daisy by Martha Stewart





I think he is the perfect image for a Tea Party Invitation, don't you agree?
Have a wonderful weekend and be sure to check back here tomorrow for something special ;)
Katie

15 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is so cute. I love the colors, they remind me that Spring is just around the corner.
Hugs
Tanya

Wendy Hall said...

This is super cute Katie!! The colors really fit the tea theme!!

Marlene said...

Oh my gosh, he is just adorable - and I love the colors you've used.

Michelle Quinno said...

This is adorable!

Unknown said...

hi Kate! another beauty!

hunny im not sure if you saw but you won the Sweet stampin end of month prize for feb!
could you please email me with your address details so that i can pass them onto our sponsor! thanks hun, oh and thank you so much for joining us again at sweet stampin this week,good luck!!
love emma xxx

Alica said...

Super cute! love your coloring and the sketch too!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Cazzy said...

What a cute card. Thanks for joining us over on Quirky Crafts.

Cazzy x

Queen La Rubba said...

This is so precious! I love this lil' mouse in teh tea pot! What a sweet image! Your coloring in perfect and I love that DP!
Thank you for entering in this weeks "Sweet Stampin' challenge. Looking forward to seeing more of your incredible crafty work in the future!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
Hop on over to my blog and enter in my candy!!!

CarlaKH said...

Just adorable!

Arianne said...

Great card! I love the image and the colors you've chosen!
Thanks for playing along with my sketch at SS&S.

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

Julia said...

What a cute card. Love that elephant. Thanks for joining us at Quiky Crafts.

HappyCrafter said...

How cute! adorable image. Glad you participated in this weeks colour challenge with Paper Sundaes!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable invite!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE this week!!
Sheri
TPE DT

Mira said...

What a sweetie :)
Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
Mira =)

Caro said...

So adorable! Thanks for joining Quirky crafts