Saturday, August 20, 2011

Woo Hoo!! New Design Team Alert! LOL

Happy Saturday!
Just a quick post before I get inundated with Boy Scouts coming to help my son on his Eagle Scout Service Project.
Starting in two weeks you'll cards from me for new Design Team position.
I was so happy that Janet at



asked me to come back (I was a guest earlier this year) to be a permanent member of the team!

Every other Saturday there is a challenge at



and I can't wait to get started back with these super cute images!

Thanks for letting me share this news and now back to the Boy Scouts! LOL
Have a wonderful weekend.
Katie

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Congratulations, sweetie!
Pink Gem is one of my very fave places, so really looking forward to seeing your inspirational creations....good luck!

Janet said...

It's great to have you back sweetie!x

Jackie said...

Welcome to the team Katie xxx