Monday, August 15, 2011

Magnolia Monday #14 - Get Peachy with Tilda!

It's another Magnolia Monday and today I've gone with a Georgia Peach theme! LOL
It's another birthday here with my oldest son Nathan turning 14, love you sweetie!
Just one more birthday to go this month and that is hubby's!
I'd really love for you to link below with your Magnolia card so I can come over and look!

Challenges:
AI Factory - Anything Goes
One Stitch at A Time - Anything Goes
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Flowers
Papertake Weekly - Grow Your Own (handmade flowers)
Crafty Ann's - Scallops and/or Fancy Borders
Fussy and Fancy - Use A Lot (3 or more of the same embellishment)
Jellypark - Favorite Embellishment
Our Creative Corner - Fun With Fruit
Just Magnolia - Holiday Fun (I have many wonderful childhood memories about fruit picking fun in the Summer)
Magnolia Down Under - Inspired by a Song (I chose "In the Summertime" by Mungo Jerry, it's still on my playlist today!)
The Crafty Pad - Cute and Girly
Going Grey - Bingo! (I chose Ribbon, Pearls and Punch)
Catered Crop - Recipe (I chose things that grow in a garden, gingham, markers, ribbon/twine, border punch)
Crafty Emma's - Mix and Match (use 2 companies for paper)
Digi Design House - 3 Brads (the pearls are brads), 2 Papers and 1 Ribbon


Card Recipe:
Image - Peaches Tilda
Paper - K and Co
Medium - Copic Markers
Pearls - The Eyelet Outlet
Images and Digital Paper - Bits of Ivory Kitchen Add Ons
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Embossing Folder - Sizzix
Flower Die - Dayco
Sentiment - Michaels $1 spot
Twine - The Twinery



I made the border of jam jars by layering them over a piece of digital paper from the same accessory set on the computer and printing them out as a single piece. I never thought I'd do anything digital in the crafty world but I'm gradually getting a little more brave :)
I've had this little Peach Tilda for a long while and she needed inking up for a card as she'd only be stamped once into my inventory book! LOL
Be sure to link your Magnolia creation below and I'll come over and have a look!
Katie


29 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

what a fun card! she is a cutie, that is for sure!
thank you for joining us at Jellypark Friends for our fave embellies challenge. :)

Sazzle said...

Great card and those peaches look good enough to eat :-)

Thanks for sharing this with us over at Fussy and Fancy for our "add a lot" challenge this fortnight and good luck.

xx Happy crafting & glittery hugs xx

Sazzle

http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/

Barb Hardeman said...

Super job on this card. She is Peachy Keen!! Love the little jars with their fancy lids. Your coloring is amazing, I love the peach and green together!
Hugs,
Barb

Christina C. said...

lOVE this wonderful card.....the details and coloring of this cute Tilda are spectacular!

Rene said...

Oh my gosh! Could this card go any more perfectly together?!? How wonderful!!!
Rene :D

Marjo said...

Gorgeous card, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT

xoxo Marjo

Pink Stamper Girl said...

This card is beautiful, I love the colors the way you colored her and the entire layout!

aqualeiga said...

Another beautiful card, I just LOVE the jam jar border! So cute n girly! Thanks so much for joining THE CRAFTY PAD challenge this week, the very best of luck in the prize draw.

Hugs, Ali x

Patti Jo said...

Perfect peachy embellishments to go with your adorable Tilda, love the jars!!! Great job Katie!!!

Mary C said...

This card is just "Peachy" Katie! (Sorry I just couldn't resist)This card is wonderful, I love all the details you added. Thanks for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Lisa said...

Such sweet card Katie!! I'm loving how the jars turned out, awesome. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Mascha Zimmerman said...

Lovely card, it all goes so well together. Bye Msacha

Monique said...

What a lovely card.

Hugs Monique

Elle said...

I love all of the jam jars and Tilda is just Peachy Keen!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Katie!! This looks adorable!! I love the peach theme going on here and your layout is yummy too!! :)

JanR said...

Great card! I love the jars along the bottom. Thanks for playing with us at AiFactory!

JanR - AiF dt

cabio's craft corner said...

The peachy jam embellishments are so perfect for this Tilda image. Beautiful and cheerful color scheme :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

ahlers5 said...

Absolutely darling. I especially love the peach border. Thanks for joining us at Jellypark.
Diane

Ann Whitfield said...

Stunning work Katie, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a lovely card
thank you for playing at OSAAT this week
Love Jan
xx

Unknown said...

WOW what a peach!! hahaha Tilda looks so amazing:-) I love your card, thanks so much for sharing it with us at MDUC this week
Hugs
Karen
xxx

inkydoodlecrafts said...

This card is amazing and your embellishments are stunning, tilda looks really cute. Thank you so much for entering over at Jellypark friends. Mel :o)

Linda McClain said...

Peaches! I love it. Love those fun colors and that ribbon inside - GOR-JUS! Thanks for sharing it with us at Catered Crop, and don't forget to come back to vote.

Dena said...

Adorable! Love the gingham! Such a fun card!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is just as sweet as can be, Katie! Love that green gingham and the jelly jar is so fun! Tilda's pretty cute too. Terrific job on the fruit challenge. So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Unknown said...

what a beautiful card hunni... Thanks for sharing it at CRAFTY EMMA'S XX

Kristin said...

I'm loving those jars - Tilda's adorable too! The gingham is perfection and I love how you finished the inside of the card. Great attention to detail! Thanks for having Fun with Fruit at Our Creative Corner this week!

Unknown said...

What a stunning card!!!! Wow love the paper and the design!!!! Those flowers are awesome!!! What a fabulous job on this card!!!! I love it!!!!

Suzie McFloozy said...

Another gorgeous card Katie - inside and out x
Thanks for playing along with us at Jellypark friends Friday challenge and good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo