Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Grafico- Recipe Challenge

It's a new challenge at My Grafico and the team got to work with a set from one of the newest designers at My Grafico, Lindsay!
She gave us this fabulous recipe set and this week there was no sketch so we could do what we wanted!

Kraftin Kimmie wanted a Gift Card Holder and so did Crazy 4 Challenges
Bee Crafty wanted "Christmas Extras" and I think the gift card works.
Cuttlebug Spot wanted a Christmas Gift (I cut the Nesties with my Cuttlebug)
The Secret Crafter wanted a matching set



I used the "From My Kitchen" tag circle on both the gift card holder and the lid of the gift jar.
The dp is The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.





I hope this shows that sets can be used for things other than you first think, so you get more for your money!
I'd love to see your cooking/recipe themed projects so get creating and enter at My GraficoKatie

6 comments:

Anne said...

Very clever idea Katie, lovely set!

Helen said...

A beautiful set!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Davi said...

Very fun set and great idea. Love the colors and how you put them all together. :)

Bee said...

Love seeing coordinated sets! These are great, really nicely designed. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Love the papers! LOVE that Nestie! Thanks for playing along at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME project! its so perfect and Christmasy! I love it..makes me excited to get into the kitchen on this rainy day and bake up some fun with the kids! Happy Holidays!