Monday, August 3, 2009

My Grafico Baby Challenge

Happy Monday!
Today has my first Design Team card on the My Grafico Challenge Blog and as the theme was baby I just had to do both a boy and girl version!
These super cute designs come from the New Baby Accessories set and I chose to both color with Copic's and paper piece the bib. I then punched the tiny holes around the bib for more texture. I love how easy it is to paper piece with digital images as I simply flip the image, print on the back on the patterned paper, cut out, flip over and layer!
These cards also cover some other challenges as you know I couldn't do just one!
Delightful Sketches gave me the sketch and both
Pile It On
and
My Time to Craft wanted me to use flowers.



The dp on both cards is DCWV Nana's Nursery, Baby Boy and Baby Girl.
The flowers are Prima.







Here is the girl version.





I hope you enjoyed these cards and I'd love to see you giving the My Grafico challenge a go.
They have lots of freebies that you can download and use and there is always a great prize for the winner!
Katie

14 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh these are so darling! I am about to post a baby card but now I am not sure I want to! BR-T

Stephanie said...

I love that you made cards for both a boy & a girl - you sure will be ready!! love what you did with the bib - great idea with the teeny tiny hole punch!!

Wendy Hall said...

Soooooooooo cute!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches!!

Unknown said...

both are amazing, great job ;)

Melissa Craig said...

These are sooo darn cute!! Love that you did both a boy and a girl version.

Maureen said...

These are both totally adorable! Love the bows and flowers! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Mega cute card - love it! Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

raindropecho said...

These are just perfect! Great job!
- Ann

Alysabeth said...

OMG I cant believe your bows are real! They are so nice they blow my mind:o) Thanx for joing us at Delightful Sketches

Stephanie said...

How sweet are these, thanks for playing along with us at DS.

by. Amy Schultz said...

these cards are both just precious, i love them... esp that cute bear with bow n all!

Amy -- Pile It On DT

craftypagan said...

How cute! I love the paper piecing and bow you've added-really makes it pop! Hugs Rowena-Pile it On dt

Lana Clarke said...

I love these cards they are adorable ;0)
Lana x

Anonymous said...

oh my flippin' goodness Katie... they are CUTE!!!! not sure which one I like best... the paper pieced bibs are a perfect little touch!

Thanks for playing with us @ Pile It On!
-- dalis