Sunday, August 9, 2009

Brand New Lily Boo Collection!

Hi Everyone!
Sorry I've been absent for a few days but with printer problems, painting the bathroom and my visitors arriving I'm afraid creating slipped to the side burner.
But I'm so excited to show you today's card as it's my first as a member of Lily Boo's Boutique Design Team!
Lily Boo's have such wonderful images and today they are releasing a Brand New Set and I got to play with it and it's wonderful! It's a Boy Circle Collection and the images are so cute! They are only 1.99UK (about $3.30)for 6 images, you couldn't buy one rubber stamp for that price!
Of course I couldn't just "make a card" I had to find lots of challenges to make it for! LOL
This one covers:
Creative Belli who wanted wood
Crafty Creations needed buttons
PaperTake Weekly wanted you to be inspired by the Seasons so I chose Fall
Color Throwdown gave me the color scheme of Basic Grey (his jeans), Blush Blossom (his shirt), Pumpkin Pie and Really Rust
and finally
Stamp With Fun had a sketch



I printed him out and colored him with Copic's.
The paper is Scenic Route Harvest.
I hope you like him and run on over to Lily Boos' Boutique and grab the set for yourself!
For my US readers I wanted to assure you it's easy to order from a UK site, they accept Paypal and Paypal does the conversion to $ so you'll know exactly how much you're paying. The download arrives the minute you pay so you can play right away!
Have a great rest of your day and be sure to stop back tomorrow for a card for the MG Design Team too!
Katie

12 comments:

Mandy said...

fantastic card! love it! great image too!

thanks for joining us at crafty creations, hope to see you visit us again very soon!

hugs mandyxx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card :-) Perfect for boys!

Hugs
Tracey
x

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Gorgeous wood buttons! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

Barbara said...

Cute card!!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!! Great colors and patterns! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!!
smiles,Deena

Dawny P said...

This is just gorgeous - I love the image and those colours :) A fabulous card chick. Thank you for joining us over at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a cute image for this card! I love the wooden button you added for the Belli Challenge! join us again!!!

Sylvia said...

Cute card! You are right about the joys of a boy! great use of the colors. Thanks for taking the challenge and playing.

Dani said...

Such a cute image! Wonderful job, thanks for joining the Belli Challenge!

Fern said...

Super cute image/card... Great coloring and design... Thanks for taking the belli challenge with us...

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Gorgeous card Katie , I love the rich colours and big buttons. janex

Debbie said...

Love your colors and buttons! Thanks for playing with us over at the belli challenge blog!