Sunday, August 16, 2009

Is it OK to be so excited about a punch?....

Since seeing the new punches coming out from Martha Stewart I've been desperate to get my hands on the Loops one.
I stalked message boards waiting for people posting sightings at Michaels, I found sites that had it preordered in case I couldn't get it in person and when I saw people using it I got even more excited.
Well when I read that Michaels had finally got it in the stores I couldn't wait to get over there and grab one. But of course it had to get into the stores while my visitors were here and my plan didn't work out quite how I wanted it to.
By the time I got to the store it was Thursday and the first one I tried was already sold out :(
Friday morning I tried another....same story, sold out :( :(
I got home and went to the sites I'd bookmarked, sold out too! Went to eBay and of course I could get one....at 3 times the price!
I sat and searched and low and behold I saw the Holy Grail!
The Loops punch was here!, I eagerly clicked buy and added a note asking them to let me know if it was actually in stock as I didn't want to get my hopes up too high.
No more than 10 minutes later I got an email and YIPPEE!!!! it was in stock and it's waiting in a box right now to ship to me tomorrow!!
I don't usually rave about a website but this time I just have to say Kudos to Terry at More Than Ink for his wonderful customer service and I know I'll be back next time I'm on a hunt!
I'll be stalking the mailman until I get hold of my babies but hopefully by the end of the week I'll be playing like the best of them!
If you've never seen what these new punches can do then here's a demo.



Enjoy!
Katie

2 comments:

Maureen said...

I think it's definitely ok to be excited about a punch! I've been drooling over the loop creations I've seen and finally caved last week and ordered a set too! Also ordered a couple other Martha punches and I'm super excited to be getting them! Thanks very much for this video - the punches are more versatile than I thought!!

Michelle Quinno said...

YES,you can absolutely be that excited about a punch because I am too! You are so lucky!!