Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Digital Delights card and soon we'll be Hopping!

Happy Tuesday!
It's a super busy week on the blogs this week and the team at Digital Delights will be joining in the fun with a super blog hop on Thursday!



You'll want to make sure you don't want to miss out on the fun as we'll be debuting a brand new collection of images and there'll be prizes too!

And to celebrate this great week I decided to use one of Wendys super sweet older designs by creating a card for y'all!

There are a few challenges that go with this one too :)

Mojo Monday had a great sketch
Stamping Vacation had a Pick 3 and I chose; Use a butterfly, Make a card for no specific occasion and use colors that remind you of Spring
Ann's Creative Nook wanted you to be Inspired by Fabric and I chose this purse as my color inspiration
Hope Stamps Eternal had some super cute Cupcakes as inspiration complete with flip flops and sunglasses!



I chose to use the super sweet Beach Bonnie as the star of this "Just Because" card. It's nice to send a card on a special occasion but think how extra someone would be to receive a handmade just because you thought of them :)
I colored Bonnie with Copics but my Y21 ran again, I must have overfilled it :(
Never mind, maybe it's just a touch too muh sun! LOL
The super dp is My Minds Eye "Where The Heart Is" that I picked up at Hobby Lobby.
The ribbon is Hobby Lobby too and he sentiment is The Paper Studio.
I added Queen & Co pearls to the side mat.



The inside is more dp and a message mat.



I hope that brings a little sunshine into your Winter day and be sure to check back at Digital Delights on Thursday to join in the blog hop for fun and prizes too!
Katie

5 comments:

Mandy said...

this is so cute...xxx

Rachel Hope said...

So sweet! Wonderful colors, papers and details! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

Ann said...

Hazel this is just adorable!! Your image is just too sweet and love your coloring. Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week!!

Anonymous said...

Loove this card. How is the green bow made ?

ty

Deb

Denise Clark said...

Adorable and perfect sentiment! It is those little moments that are so special! I love the colors and papers you put together. The green really reminds me of Spring and it's the coloring I'm looking for under all this snow we keep getting! That ribbon is just perfect! Love it! The image is cute as can be. I love the way you pulled the colors from your papers into the image as you colored. Wonderful card!

Thanks so much for playing along with the PICK 3 Challenge!