Monday, December 7, 2009

Cute Daisy May - Twinkle for Christmas and Blog Candy Winner!

Happy Monday!
It's time for another challenge at Cute Daisy May and it's time to see if you won last weeks Blog Hop Candy!
Be sure to check out all the Design Team members blogs as many gave away fun stuff last week and if you entered you could have won!
My winner is:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

16
Timestamp: 2009-12-07 02:29:41 UTC



Craft Princess please email me with your details so I can get your candy on it's way!

On to the challenge, this week we want to see Christmas cards that Twinkle and Shine! You can use glitter, Stickles, rhinestones, gems, anything you like to make it Twinkle like a Christmas Tree!

Crafty Creations wanted Lace and Distressing (I think I've still made it work with the twinkle)
Pals Paper Arts had a wonderful vintage Christmas card for a photo inspiration
Lili Of The Valley had a wonderful sketch
Paper Cutz wanted a Christmas card



I used another image of th wonderful Sheet 115 this time choosing the super sweet little girl with her Poodle.
I colored her with Copic's and cut her with a Nestie circle.
The dp is Kay & Co, the flowers are Prima and the border punch is Martha Stewart.
The lace was white but I inked it with chalk inks to make it the right color for the vintage feel.



Inside is more dp and a message mat.



I don't know where she's hurrying off to but I'm sure it's somewhere fun.
I'd love to see you enter the challenge, you may be the winner!
But for everyone there is still the Buy One Get One Free Sale so you can get creating right away!
Katie

7 comments:

brenda said...

What a darling card Katie, like the muted colours, gives it an almost vintage feel.

B x

Linnie said...

I am loving this card Katie the colour combo is brilliant
;uv
linniexxx

Unknown said...

Love the soft huges

Love Dawn xx

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playinag along with our lace and distressing challenge at Crafty Creations! Lovely card - fab colours! Cheers Claire x

Ann Schach said...

Such an adorable card! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Gina Lindsay said...

So pretty! I love the lace and the flowers.

Anonymous said...

Katie this is so pretty, thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!!
Smiles,Deena