Wednesday, December 30, 2009

La La Lands Guest DT - How Charming

Happy Wednesday!
I can't believe my 2 months "guesting" at LaLa Lands is over already!
This is my last challenge with them and I've enjoyed every single second of it, I hope you've enjoyed all my LaLa projects too.

For this challenge the team were asked to use charms somewhere on their projects.
I have collected quite a few over the years but I always seem to forget to use them so it was good to be "made" to use one!

Although many challenges are on a Christmas Break I did find a few to work with this.

Sweet Sunday Sketch gave me the sketch
Colour Create had the combo of Pink, Burgundy and Ivory
Whimsy Stamps wanted a "Chip Off The Old Block"



For this card I used Sweet Lala and she wants to give you a Valentines hug! I colored her with Copic's and cut and matted her with a Label Nestie.
The dp are K&Co and My Minds Eye.
The chipboard sentiment is from Colorbok.
The border punch is Valentines Lace by Martha Stewart.
The charm is from my stash, I'm not sure where it came from.
The flowers are from Brides.
Ribbon is from Michaels.

Inside is more dp and ribbon topped message mat.

Here's Lala again sending you Love!
If you have some charms in your stash then grab them and add them to a card and join in the challenge!
Come back on Friday for more new cards and projects, just remember the Tylenol for the New Years Eve hangover! LOL
Katie

5 comments:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Lovely cute card Katie, love the rich colours.
Hope you all had a great Christmas. janex

Elena said...

What a pretty card! I love little heart charm! Really like the chipboard with words! Great take on this challenge! :)

Mina said...

great card Katie, fabulous use of the colours...thank you for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Sue from Oregon said...

Great card and fun lay out on this La La card! Have enjoyed all your cards! Irina is a sweetie!

Kathy said...

Adorable card Katie!! I love the colors that you used and your charm is fabulous!!
It was nice having you on the DT!! Happy New Year!
:)kathy