Friday, December 11, 2009

A New Year brings a New Design Team postition!

Happy Friday!
Challenge blogs are winding down for the Holidays and some of my Design Teams commitments are coming to an end :(
But have no fear! Last week I was approached by Treehouse Stamps who asked if I'd like to be a Guest Designer on their new team for January, February and March.
Of course I said yes so you'll be seeing me over there (and here too) with their new designs!
To whet your appetite I have a little tag I made for their challenge this week and you can join in the challenge and make a tag too! You can use any stamps you like but if you have Treehouse stamps we'd love to see what you do with them.



It features designs from the brand new Cool Wishes set.
I used some Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses as the background and used Puffy Paint with glitter for the snow.
This was a super quick project but I think it was cute!
I can't wait to get started on all the fun things that Treehouse Stamps have in store for 2010!
Katie

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Congratulations on your new DT position! Love your tag!

Michelle Quinno said...

Yay, congrats to you, Katie! Your tag is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Kate, You are so talented it is no doubt you will be scooped up by all the design teams seeking new members. Congrats girl!
Hugs,
Pam

Anonymous said...

Awww, this is just adorable! I LOVE all the details you've added, it's just perfect! :)