Friday, December 18, 2009

Last Freebie Friday of the Year!!

I hope you've all been enjoying the weekly free images from Wendy at Digital Delights.
This week is the last one until January 8th and it's a goodie!



Just a reminder that you can now find the freebies at our groups at Papercraft Planet and SNR Card Universe All you have to do is join one or both of our groups and the image is yours. You can find it under the subject Freebie Friday in the discussions area!!) Be sure to become a follower of the groups of your choice so you can be sure to keep up to date with our fun happenings!!

My Mum flew in from England On Tuesday so I haven't had time to get anything done with this little cutie but I'm going to use the already colored version and just print him out for my last minute gifts!
Have a wonderful weekend.
I have a new project here on the blog and then one next Wednesday but that will probably be it until after Christmas while I enjoy some time with my family.
Katie

No comments: