Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Grafico - Driving the Christmas Train!

Happy Wednesday!
It's time for another sketach at My Grafico and it's my last with them on the Design Team :(
It's been a great 6 months, all the ladies are great and the new team they have set up for the next 6 months will be bringing you lots of exciting things!

The sketch this time really was a challenge for me, nice to stretch myself this one last time.



The set of images we got to work with was so super cute Zoom Vroom and I just had to use that train!

I added a few challenges along the way.
Pinkle Art had a theme of "It's Christmas"
The Pink Elephant had a theme of Winter/Christmas
Practical Scrappers had a Christmas theme too
Simon Says also had a Merry Christmas theme
Crafty Creations wanted Traditional Christmas colors of Red, Green and Gold


I flipped the image of the train to make it work with the sketch, I love that about digital images.The dp are a mix of ones I've used this yeat.
I colored the train with Copics and the circle is the inverted circle Nestie.
The border punch is Martha Stewart.

The inside is more dp and a message mat.

This little train is so cute!
I hope you get to play on this last challenge and keep joining in the fun at My Grafico even though I'm no longer there.
Katie

8 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous card hun...thanks for joinin in with the Sunday Stamper x

*Alison* said...

great card.. what an adorable image.. so cute.. :) HUGS

~Check out my blog for the new FREE Digital Stamp on my blog.. plus the others from past weeks.. :)

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!! So happy that you played the Crafty Creations challenge!!
smiles,Deena

Chris (catt871) said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!!! Love the DP & that little train is cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!
Chris & the DT

Christine Meyer said...

Love that cute little train and the punch is the perfect touch - it caught my eye right away! thanks for joining us again at Practical Scrappers!

Annie said...

Gorgeous - Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at the Pink Elephant this week.
Ann xxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

love this card Katie, the image and papers are adorable and so Christmasy.
janex

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this lovely card!

Enjoy Christmas!

Saskia :)