Sunday, December 13, 2009

Guest Designer at The Crafty Pad!

Hi Everyone!
I won a challenge at The Crafty Pad a couple of weeks ago and my prize was to be a Guest Designer this week!
I got to work with this super cute image of Ted and His Sled and the theme was Christmas.
I'm sure we can all still do with more Christmas cards so be sure to get creating and enter your card in the challenge for the chance to be a winner!

Pollycraft had this fabulous sketch
Color Throwdown had the combo of Wild Wasabi, Riding Hood Red, Soft Sky and Pretty in Pink (perfect for Eskimo Kisses by Basic Grey!)
The Pink Elephant wanted to see your "Favorite Christmas Color Combo" and if you've been following my blog this year you'll know that the colors in the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses collection have been my favorite by far!
The Diva Stamper had a photo inspiration and I took "Let it Snow" as my theme from it.
The Secret Crafter had a Snow theme
Corrosive Challenges had a Winter Wonderland theme
Gingersnaps also had a Winter Wonderland theme
Crazy 4 Challenges had a Snow/Snowflakes theme
Incy Wincy also had a Snow theme




Christmas Ted With Sled is so cute!!!
I used the Eskimo Kisses collection from Basic Grey and I still love it!
The border punch on the pink is the Martha Stewart Deco Fan and I made the snow with Puffy Paint and glitter.



The inside is more dp and a message mat.



This Teddy was so cute to work with and it was a great challenge prize to get to work with team and share my creation.
Have a great Sunday!
Katie

16 comments:

Anne said...

What a sweet card Katie! Love the colours and the snow! Sending a lot of good thoughts your way Katie!!!

Hugs, Anne

Debbie said...

Hi Katie - thank you so much for creating such a gorgeous card for your GDT spot with The Crafty Pad. I love this card - great effect with the puffy paint and your ribbon and Martha Stewart punched border is just beautiful. :) :)
It was a delight to work with you. :) Thanks again
xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

Lindsy said...

This is DARLING! I love the ribbon and bow =)
What a fun wintery card =)

Annie said...

Just gorgeous - love it. Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx

rozzyb said...

fabulous card, its great to have you on board at the Crafty pad this week. hope you will join us again soon
hugs rozzy xx

savvy teaching tips said...

cute cute cute...great job. check out my blog for blog candy stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

Risa said...

Hi Katie,
Your card is so sweet and cute! I love your adorable image!!! Good luck with the GDT position and have a beautiful day:)
hugs
Risa:)

Broni said...

That's a lot of challenges! It's such a cute card!! Thanks for playing along with us!

Cathy said...

Fabulous card and I love the snow.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh what an cute image! Don't you just love the BG paper, very cute card! Thanks for joining us on The Corrosive Challenge!

Lori Rider said...

What a super cute card - I love your snow and your sweet image! That was a lot of challenges you did there - thanks for including the DDIC in your list!

Emma said...

Hi Katie
Gorgeous card, such a cute image and love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Jackie Thomas said...

super cute image. I adore the snow. You've done an amazing job. xo Jackie

Joan Ottevanger said...

Lovely card.Thanks for playing with us in this week challenge

Carol L said...

How sweet!!! I just love this image and how beautifully you colored it!! Adorable!!

Ali Manning said...

This is adorable! I love how you decorated the inside and the puffy paint is such a fun detail. Thanks for joining us at Gingersnaps!