Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Buzzing By! - New Card for My Grafico!

Hi Everyone,
It's time for the sketch challenge at My Grafico Challenges and this week the team got to work with a set of designs used for tags.The BumbleBee Tags were easy to adapt for a card though and that's a feature I love with digital stamps. You can resize and even alter the shape by stretching to get just what you want, and next time you start from scratch with the original all over again!




I used both the rectangle and circle tags to make this card. I printed them both on yellow paper and before printing I added the sentiment to the circle, another fab thing with digi's!
I used paper from my stash and coordinated the gingham theme with a mini bow, fabric brads and a ribbon border. The border punch down the side is Martha Stewart.



The inside is more dp with a message mat complete with more ribbon and a matching flower.



I used flowers from Brides and topped them with fabric brads and put them in a punched vase.
I'd love to see you try your hand at the sketch too so run over to My Grafico Challenges and give it a try!
Katie

5 comments:

Juls said...

Hi Katie,

This is just gorgeous!! Love the beautiful colour combo so striking!! love how you have created the sunflowers, very funky just love them!! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

love the details, another wonderful card ;)

Beryl said...

Love this. The colours and design are gorgeous.
Beryl xx

Stephanie said...

oh Katie - I absolutely loved this!!! I think sunflowers & black/white gingham go hand in hand, so this is perfect!! the tag set is perfect with this....so inspiring :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow...I love the gingham!