Friday, October 9, 2009

Freebie Friday At Digital Delights!

Happy Friday,
Wow, another week is almost at it's end but luckily that means that it's time for another freebie over at Digital Delights!
This week it's another super cute Halloween image, this time of Billy and he's dressed as a Devil and he's riding a spider! LOL


I got a sneak peek of him a couple of day ago and had to get working on a card right away as he was too cute for words!
I used the fantastic sketch from Basic Grey Challenges and it gave me an excuse to raid my stash to complete it.
Also Simon Says Stamp had a Halloween theme and so did Cuttlebug Challenge (also a little tip, Wendy is sponsoring this challenge so you could get even more of her wonderful images if you win!)
Dare U2 Digi had the color combo of Yellow, Orange, Black and White and I think he fit's for this challenge too!

Now I'm not saying I'm a hoarder but the black dp and letters are from "Aged and Confused - Vagabond" which was one of Basic Grey's first releases! I have so little of it left but, you know, it has to be used eventually.
The colors are a little different from the regular Halloween color scheme but I think they worked well enough.
The circle accents are from Martha Stewart from last year at Michaels and the orange "pearls" are also Martha Stewart this time from her collection at Walmart.

The inside is a little more of the dp and a message mat.

Isn't Billy a cutie?

So run on over to Digital Delights! right now and grab yourself the freebie while it's there! And I'm love to see what you can do with him so be sure to come back and link to let me see!
Katie

16 comments:

Wendy Hall said...

Wowee Katie!! I luuuuuuuv with you have done with Devil Rider Billy!! Your coloring is fantastic and the layout too!! Great job on entering all those challenges!!
Hugs
Wendy

Timcso said...

Gorgeous card! The papers and the colours are perfect, very cute the image!:)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

Tímea and DT

Scrappymax said...

Great card Katie and fab colouring.
Max x

Anonymous said...

What fantastic card Katie. Your coloring is gorgeous.I am looking forward to getting to know you better.
Hugs,
Pam
http://stamspsinc.blogspot.com/

Caroline said...

Fantastic take on our colour challenge I love the image too and will be snagging that lol. Thanks for joining us this week @ DU2DS
Caroline xx

Larissa said...

Such a cute image and a really lovely card! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!

Hugs,
Larissa

Sandra said...

Very cute Halloween card. I'm just like you, I hoard lots of craft goodies. you never know when they will come in handy. Thanks for joining us on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp.
Sandra x

Anonymous said...

Your card is `fabulous`!!!
Thanks for joing in at the CB Challenge ..great to see you there!!
Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

debby4000 said...

Oh what a great Halloween card, fab image and colours.
luv
Debby

Karen said...

What a great card for Halloween and beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at Dare U 2 Digi Stamp.
Karen x

Shantaie said...

This is a great layout, and I love the colors, the additional Halloween images really look fab on your card!

thanks for celebrating fall with us at cuttlebug challenge blog!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This card is SOOOO cute. I love that Digital Delights image and you have made a fantastic card with it!!

Chris said...

A great card and I love that cute image! Love your use of the sketch for BG and the colours for DU and thank you for joining us at both challenges. Chris :)

Maggie Lamarre said...

oooh I luv the digital image, your shading are amazing.
thanks
Maggie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
http://cuttingabove.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

A totally fabulous card Katie using a real fun image. Thanks for coming out to play at DU2DS this week
x Michelle

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Wonderful work - love that cute image! Thanks for joining the DU2DS colour challenge.