Monday, October 5, 2009

Double post day!

First apologies for the double post!
But I needed this in a post of it's own :)
You may have seen a new logo on my sidebar but if you haven't then take a look at 'm excited to announce that I made it on to the new Design Team at Digital Delights/Delightful Sketches!

I've been a fan of Wendy's from her cards he sells on eBay and when she started selling her designs as digital stamps for everyone to use I knew it was a good thing!!
And if you've been following my blog for a while you may have seen that I try to do each one of her sketches as I just love them!

Well when she asked for applications to be on the team I thought I'd give it a go! And last week she let me know I'd made it and I've been bursting to tell everyone but had to wait until today!

So be sure to visit all my team members blogs, they are super talented and be sure to visit both Digital Delights and Delightful Sketches and join in the fun!
Katie

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Just stopping in to say hi to my new teamie!!!

Wendy Hall said...

Yay Katie!! We are delighted to have you on the team!!
Hugs
Wendy

Rachel said...

Hi Katie,
Congratulations!! can't wait to start working with you. this is going to be a blast!!
hugs,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Wow Katie, you are a very busy gal. Congrats on all of your appointments. You are very talented. I look forward to working with you at Pixie Cottage Design Team. You have a beautiful family Katie.
Hugs,
Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/
PROUD DESIGN TEAM OF PIXIE COTTAGE STAMPS!

Scrappymax said...

Congratulations Katie, I can see why they picked you. I have just popped on over there and downloaded the little freebie and will try and join in.
Max x

Javablustamper said...

Congrats to you!! How exciting!! I am SUPER excited to be on the team with you!! Your creations are GREAT! Hope you are well!!




Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Anne said...

Hello and welcome to the team. I'm sooooooooo
excited to be working along side you all
Anne x

Sandra H. said...

Sounds like wonderful news Katie!!!

Anne said...

Congratulations Katie! You have a lot to do I see. I look forward to work with you at the Pixie Cottage Design Team! You have so many beautiful creations!

Hugs Anne