Thursday, October 1, 2009

Is it a New Month already! A new card for Lily Boo!

Happy October!
It's a very busy blog day here and over the course of the day they'll be 3 new posts! LOL
It's time for a brand new challenge at Lily Boo Too and this time it's a wonderful sketch from the talented Jane!
I really tweaked this one but when I saw the triangle I knew I had to make a Christmas Tree!
I used a wonderful image from the Christmas Collection that you can get here and although I've said it before this was so much fun to color! I was actually glad I have Promarkers as well as Copic's as the fine tip was perfect for all the tiny parts.
There are also a couple challenges that this one fits too.
Polka Doodles wanted to see Digi Coloring in any medium.
A Spoon Full Of Sugar wanted to see a Christmas Card











I hope it's put you in the Christmas Spirit and remember the Holidays are fast approaching so you should be thinking about Christmas cards if you haven't already started! LOL
Be sure to drop on over to the challenge and try your hand at the sketch too!
Katie

3 comments:

Kerry said...

This is just fab, love the tree, looks almost real. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.

Tip Top said...

Wow! The tree is amazing! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

Saskia said...

WOW!!! Lovely, creative card! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles!!

Saskia :)