Monday, November 2, 2009

Cute Daisy May - Blue Chrismas

Happy Monday!
Time for another challenge at Cute Daisy May and this week the theme is Blue Christmas.
I chose to work with this little guy from Sheet 46 and his little doggie.
I also found other challenges to help me create this card.
Polly Craft gave me the sketch.
Cooking It Up With Katie (my challenge blog) had a recipe of Christmas, Sparkle, and a Border.
My Time To Craft wanted you to "Rip It Up" so I created a snow border of torn cardstock.
Paper Minutes had a color combo of Blue, White and Silver
Stamp With Sarah Kay also wanted the Blue and Silver color combo
By The Cute and Girly wanted to see a Winter Wonderland
Creative Card Crew wanted to see Snowflakes.



I colored him with Copic's and handcut the circle. Then I inked it for a little dimension. Then I matted it and mounted it with Pop Dots.
The snow border is torn from thick mulberry paper in four layers. Then I added a little Frosted Lace Stickles to the layers.
The dp is My Minds Eye from last year and is embossed with glitter in the paper.
The flowers are from Brides and I added a blue Dewdrop to each center.



The inside is more dp and a message mat topped with coordinating snowflake ribbon.



I added a little Frosted Lace to his pom pom on his hat too!
I hope you like him and I'd love to see your creations over at Cute Daisy May so please join in the challeng!
Katie

15 comments:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Katie your card is gorgeous, a christmas delight, i love this cute little boy image from Daisy May. janex

stampinlynn said...

Just a wonderful card tfs...Lynn:)

Pat said...

Lovely cute card Katie, thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

made by fifi said...

brill card - thank you for joining in MTTC challenge x

Lesley said...

Fab card, love the image. Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Chrissie said...

Lots of challenges for a very pretty card.Thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.
Chrissie

Donna said...

This is sooooo cute! Adorable card. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x

Sue said...

awww this is such a sweet card,super cute image and fab colours:)

thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

Sue
xx

Danni said...

Such a sweet card!

Risa said...

Your card is very lovely Katie! I adore your image! such beautiful coloring and lovely details!
hugs
Risa:)

Linnie said...

Katie your work is outstanding thankyou for your wonderful DT card
luv
linniexxx

Anne H. said...

WOW - Your card is gorgeous, Katie!
Beautiful colors and I love the image!
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne -:)

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Très jolie carte, merci de ta participation à Stampavie and More

BA said...

absolutely stunning creation katie
thanks for joining us at stampavie & more
xoxo BA

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!