Monday, November 9, 2009

Wow, it's my birthday!!

Happy Birthday to me!
I wasn't going to blog today at all but it seems like the cats out of the bag and everyone is doing super special things for me!
I got lots of cards from my family, a pair of snuggly socks from my lovely hubby (a kind of inside joke as I have super cold feet), a fabulous set of make up brushes from my Nana and a beautiful new jewelry box/case from my Mum!
And then I come on line and see messages in my inbox, on my blog, on my Facebook wall and even cards that people have made me!!
I had no idea and it has made my day even though it's only 8AM!
Both Kristine and Jane are team members at La La Lands made me cards and you can see them on their blogs! How can it be that people I've never met in real life can be so super to me?
I'm really, really "chuffed" (a good English phrase for being very happy) to be in the company of such thoughtful people.
The day will only get better as both USPS and UPS are on their way to me with new Copic's and the new HSN Winter Cuttlebug folders!
Now if a maid and a nanny turned up on my doorstep I'd be all set!
Thanks everyone for making 41 seem not too bad and I wish you all a wonderful day too!
Katie

14 comments:

Loopylou. said...

have a super, duper happy birthday katie xxxxxxx

Irina Blount said...

Happy Birthday honey!!

Kristine said...

♫ Happy Birthday to YOU ♫ (cha cha cha)
♫ Happy Birthday to YOU ♫ (cha cha cha)
♫ Happy Birthday dear wonderful, talented, fun, creative, fabulous Katie!!!! ♫
♫ Happy Birthday to YOU ♫ (cha cha cha)

Hope your day goes even better and that would be sooo AWESOME to have new Copics and CB folders coming!! LUCKY YOU!! :)
Hugs!

Scrappymax said...

Happy Birthday Katie, I hope you have a wonderful time and get totally spoilt.
Hugs MAX x

Danni said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a wonderful day for you!

Mandy said...

happy birthday...have a beautiful day!!!!take care...mandy...xxx

Dragonlady said...

Happy Birthday Katie. Hope its a good one.

Hugs Ali x

pinky said...

Ah Happy Happy Birthday Katie, sounds like you are having a wonderful time. Big Hugs
pinky

Jennifer Stricker said...

Happy Birthday Katie!!

Enjoy the day!

Jennifer (team member)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Happy Happy Birthday Katie!

I have been so terribly remiss in not visiting sooner and welcoming you to the La-La Land Crafts DT. These past couple of weeks have been an absolute blur for me. Life is always busy for everyone, but for me, it's been beyond frustrating lately. It's no excuse, but certainly the reason you haven't heard from me before now. Anyway, enough about that! Welcome welcome welcome! I look forward to working with you and seeing more of your amazing creations. I'm a bit of an anglophile, so it's lovely to meet another person from the UK! I do hope all your birthday wishes some true.

Warm Hugs,
Lisa

Maureen said...

Ooooh new Copics are the perfect gift (I like comfy socks too, just not as much) ;)

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!

Sandra H. said...

Happy Birthday Katie! I hope you had a wonderful day and a creative night!!! ;)

Risa said...

Happy Birthday Wishes to you Katie! I can tell that you had a blast and I wish you even more happiness!
hugs
Risa:)

Maureen said...

Happy birthday Katie! I hope you had a most wonderful day and sounds like you got a bunch of fab gifts - have fun with them!