Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Christmas 6 times over!

I've had these super cute images for ages but I wasn't allowed to show you them until now!
This fabulous set of Christmas Rectangles are perfect for your upcoming cards. I chose, wait for it, Basic Grey Eskimos Kisses (I told you before that you'd soon be sick of how many times I've been using it)as the base for the set of 6 cards.
Then I added a different border per pattern of paper, the same ribbon on all and colored each image with Copic's to match the paper.
I just love these and will be making more to send home to family (so pretend you didn't seem them if one arrives in the mail!) and I hope you like them too.
The set of images is only about $3, you can't beat 50cents an image can you?
















Have a great rest of your day and be sure to drop by tomorrow for some exciting Digital Delights news.
Katie

2 comments:

Danni said...

All of them are so cute!!

Mandy said...

just love them all!!!!!xxx