Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Sketch at Delightful Sketches and New release day!!

Happy Thursday!
It's time for a new sketch challenge at Delightful Sketches and we got to showcase the fabulous New Releases from Wendy's Holiday Collection

Now you get to see the whole card that I sneaked a couple of days ago!
I got to work with the super cute Skiing Pippin and I hope you like him!



I used fabulous dp from My Minds Eye and Pippin is colored with Copic's.
The punch for the border (just can't see much of it) is Martha Stewart, Deco Fan.
The sentiment is K&Co from their new Christmas collection.



The inside is more of the glittery dp and a message mat.



Pippin looks so happy to be skiing his way to you and I'm sure he'd love to see your creations with the new sketch.
And be sure to check out all the new releases and remember it's instant gratification with digital stamps, as soon as you click pay on Paypal you can download and get creating!
Katie

6 comments:

Anne said...

oh Katie, he is just adorable isn't he?
Love your paper choice, think I may have to spend a few pennies lol
Anne x

csroyal said...

Beautiful card and colors, Katie!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Katie, I think you could make a card using a picture of a toilet and it would still turn out beautiful!LOL! Your coloring is just gorgeous!

Wendy Hall said...

Another beauty Katie!! Simply fabby!!

Cathy said...

This is so cute!! Love it! Hugs, Cathy

Danni said...

Oh my! Way too cute!!